Beautiful Christmas trees are scarce and unpacking at home often waits for a nasty surprise. But it need not be if you pay attention to a few things when buying.
Everyone knows this situation: you freed the Christmas tree freshly bought from the net, over to him, waits until the branches have placed – and discovers the many holes and gaps everywhere to shine through the trunk and somehow did not have to hide. If the less beautiful tree bought only once, but there is no turning back and it needs a lot of waste here, mostly in the form of tinsel and artificial snow, and the only ensures that the holes still remain visible. For the next year you take before then to go watch in time and buy the best tree of all. Exactly at this lens you should start.
Buy Christmas trees properly
- When you go in search of beautiful Christmas trees, you should of course do not do too early, nor too late. Apply two weeks before the decking ideal and at this time you will also find a wide range.
- Many seekers leads the way to the nearest hardware store first, because there are usually in the parking lot, trees often offered. However, these have mostly been a long journey and are no longer fresh. Buy better next farmers – there the trees often come from own stock. A bright stem, still secretes resin, tells you that the trees are fresh.
- Also, if you like stingy the tree, but you should not rely on a cheap dealer. In fact, a reasonable, lush, well-maintained and beautifully grown trees do not cost ten euros – which is unfortunately just a utopian idea. With 30 euros for really good Christmas trees you should already expect, with 40 go even more on the safe side.
- But even if you opt for a more expensive tree, you should watch him carefully before purchasing, without power. It is best to therefore choose from a seller who only packed the trees, if they have been bought.
- Even if the tree is already on the net, you can still insist that he should once again be unpacked. With the prospect of 30 or 40 euros, most sellers will not have a problem with it, to give away the money for a little packaging material.
- Enter the fir then a little time to lie down so that you can admire in all their glory. Only if you like it then you should buy them.
Finally, the support also plays a role. Outside in the cold, it is optimal for the tree, if it is set up, mix some sugar in the water, so that keeps the fir longer. So you’ll have after the party still delight in the beautiful, natural room decoration.