No one captures heartwarming times, such as family gatherings and snowy landscaping at Christmas time quite like the Painter of Light. Now, you can celebrate memories of the season with a first-ever Thomas Kinkade pre-lit and fully decorated pull-up miniature Christmas tree.
In three easy steps, and a few seconds, you can completely assemble this magnificent Thomas Kinkade tree to stand an impressive two feet tall. Six of Kinkade’s most popular holiday scenes are showcased on two cascading, satiny ribbons, including “Victorian Christmas I,” “Deer Creek Cottage,” “Victorian Christmas II,” “Victorian Christmas III,” “A Christmas Welcome” and “Skater’s Pond.” 35 replaceable mini-lights, 18 shiny glitter-finished red and gold ornaments, a velveteen ribbon and a golden-sheer ribbon add more delight. Plus, mini-poinsettias, berry clusters and a coordinating bow topper you can fluff add the perfect finishing touches.
- Fully decorated pre-lit tree assembles to 2 full feet in just 3 easy steps and in a few seconds
- 18 coordinated, red and gold ornaments with metallic and glittering finishes
- Pre-lit with 35 clear, replaceable mini-lights (2 replacement lights and fuse light included)
- Accented with 7 lush mini-poinsettias and 4 lifelike berry clusters; 2 cascading, wired satiny ribbons showcasing 6 of Thomas Kinkade’s most cherished holiday scenes in full color, including “Victorian Christmas I,” “Deer Creek Cottage,” “Victorian Christmas II,” “Victorian Christmas III,” “A Christmas Welcome” and “Skater’s Pond”; 1 golden, sheer glittering ribbon, 1 burgundy velveteen ribbon and a coordinating bow topper you can fluff and arrange
- Collapses down to a mere 5 inches deep to store in small spaces
- UL-listed: Plugs into any standard household outlet
- Not intended for outdoor use
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 2 feet H; 61 cm H